· Also, Brian had been inducted in 2015 as an International Athlete for his winning the IJJF International World cup Championships in the early 1990’s.
· Brian has 45 years of Martial Arts Experience including IJJF International World Cup Champion, Multiple US Open International Champion & USJJF National Champion as well many Regional Champions. Over 50 NHB fights.
· He has coached multiple Professional & Amateur athletes in Mix Martial Arts, UFC, Bellator, World Series of Fight, NAAFS, and Honor, among many others.
· He has also coached multiple Olympic, World & International Champions and Medal placers in Jiu-Jitsu, Ju-Jitsu Fighting and Judo.
· Brian has also coached multiple National Sombo Champions and Medal placers. Additionally, he has coached many National, Regional & State Wrestling Champions and Medal placers in Greco-Roman, Freestyle, Collegiate and Folk style wrestling.
· Chairman of the USJJF Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Grappling Committee.
· Former USA-Wrestling-Ohio Director of Grappling.
· Senior USJJF Grappling & BJJ referee.
· Referee for International, National, Regional and local tournaments for multiple organization
· Police Self Defense Instructor -Certified, 6th Degree Black Belt, Aikido, Aiki-Jitsu, 5th Degree Black Belt, USA Jiu-Jitsu & Newaza Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, 4th Degree Black Belt, Traditional Kodokan Judo, 3rd Degree Black Belt, Seiei Kan Jujutsu, 1st Degree Black Belt, Karate, 1st Degree Black Belt, Muay Thai.